This viral photo has been circulating on the social media according to the photos Nestle Milo ( Philippines ) contain some unusual ingredients inside its package. In the picture you will see some gummy stuff inside the Milo Pack.
According to report a seven year old boy opened this Milo Tetra pack with expiration date December 5, 2015 and after consuming it, the boy immediately went to the Toilet where he experience uncomfort and vomited.
The mother was then alarmed if the pack had expired, while holding the product she notice something unusual about the weight and the pack and felt as if something hard is inside the package. This triggers the mother to open the pack and found a egg size gummy stuff inside the product. She immediately called the local grocery store complaining the situation and inform the store management the trauma it made to her family.
To all mother out there, please be extra careful before purchasing foods on grocery store.
Source: Rissa Gabriel Zaragoza